Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Prayer Request =)

To anyone following this blog....would you please pray for my oldest son, Brayden? He has been sick ever since the day we left...OF COURSE!....and his Grammy brought him to the doctor and while he has no strep throat or ear infections, his fever still comes and goes and he is just not feeling well and I'm half way around the world. I know that he will be fine and this is not a crisis by any means, but it would bless me to know people are lifting him up in prayer. Thanks! =)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tina, I will absolutely pray for your son... There is a ministry team in Kampala now too visiting Sanyu babies home and other orphanages in the area, I am following Linnys' blog A Place called Simplicity - they are from Colorado and this is their 8th or 9th trip and they have adopted 3 children from Uganda!!! Their hearts are for the orphan and widows and to get children home to their forever families!!!! They just had a Wedding Feast and clothed 250 street boys to attend - I love their hearts.... Maybe you will bump into them.... I was reading through what God gave me about adoption yesterday and it says she will be His gift to us, well the name I have loved forever for a girl is Johannah - it means Gift of God!!!! Lots of love and prayers from State side.

    Sarah McKinney

    ReplyDelete